Things I am not a fan of today…
- Everyone around me seems to have a broken heart. Hang in there guys.
- Coworkers that chew with their mouth open as they lecture me about how everyone should take this job more seriously. I can’t concentrate on what you are saying if I can see your food being chewed. Nast.
- Parents that aren’t mine yelling at me about things that aren’t my fault
- Kids that have a phobia of ethnic people. So what if that person is Asian? She’s not going to bite.
- The part in the song “7 things” by Miley Cyrus when she says, “I want to be with the one I know” Really Miley? No shit. I don’t know anyone that wants to be with a total stranger.
- I don’t have enough time for everyone, let alone myself.
- My bedroom smells like poo
Things I am a fan of today…
- I got to come home for lunch
- I am working a lot more than I thought I would this summer
- Blueberry bagels
- The song “Hot N Cold” by Katy Perry and also the song “I Think I’m ready” by Katy Perry
- Boyfriend woke up early to make me coffee and put it in a to go cup so I could take it to work. (he’s a keeper because he knows the way to my heart is through a cup of coffee)
- Little 5 year old Sarah who told me I can do ANYTHING if I just believe
- Trash talking coworkers (it sounds mean, I know but, ok fine it is mean but it’s fun)
- I’ve been working out and my stomach is sore. I love being sore because of a good workout.
Blogged with the Flock Browser